What’s new in the latest Lightroom update?
If you use Adobe Lightroom, you have probably noticed that an update is now ready for you. Version 12.3 has some pretty cool updates. Let’s have a quick look at what’s offered and do a bit of a deep dive later.
AI Noise Reduction
Brand new AI-powered noise reduction automatically recovers noisy images shot with High ISO without losing any sharpness or detail.
Enhanced AI masking features
- Adjust contrast, tone and color with even finer precision to specific parts of your image with local Curves
- Quickly mask and adjust clothes and facial hair with new AI masking categories
- New Adaptive Presets, including Enhance Clothes and Darken Beard
- History steps improved with names now included in History steps
Edit-in Photoshop workflow enhancements
- You can now open multiple images as Smart Objects into layers in a single Photoshop file
- Added option to select the specific Photoshop version you want to edit in
Develop Panel Interface updates
Quickly see which panels have active edits and temporarily hide changes to compare before and after adjustments for each panel.
So, there are some pretty cool new features to explore. Not sure HOW to update your Adobe Lightroom? Check out the video below.