RICOH GR III Diary Edition soon available for purchase on its own
Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation recently announced that RICOH GR III Diary Edition will soon be available for purchase on its own. Previously released only as a part of the RICOH GR III Diary Edition Special Limited Kit, this striking variant of the RICOH GR III features a metallic, warm-gray finished body accentuated with a natural-silver ring cap.
This special edition camera will be available in late April 2023 at www.us.ricoh-imaging.com, as well as at Ricoh Imaging-authorized retail outlets for the manufacturer’s suggested retail price of $1,019.95.
Main features of the RICOH GR III Diary Edition
- The metallic, warm-gray color and textured surface of this special edition is designed to reflect the camera’s reliability and quality. The textured finish ensures a firm grip, while the attractive finish also gives the camera a look that allows it to “blend” easily into daily life. The grip rubber has a dark-brown finish that complements the camera body. When mounted, the ring cap with a natural-silver finish, accentuates the warm tone of the camera body.
- The camera features a new image-control mode for creating photos that appear as if they originated on negative film.* It recreates unique visual effects, balancing rich colors with the discoloration found in prints produced using negative film.
- In another new feature, the camera displays the number of images captured each day, the total number of recorded images, and the firmware version just before its power shuts off.*
- These functions are identical with those featured by the RICOH GR III Diary Edition Special Limited Kit. They are also available for GR III and GR IIIx series models with the installation of function expansion firmware released on Jan. 20, 2023.
- The camera displays an original shutdown screen when the power is turned off. It features an embossed product logo against a fabric-textured background in a color similar to the camera body finish. Note: The camera’s other specifications are identical with those of the standard GR III model.